One of the worst losses in the Reid era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the worst losses in the Reid era

There will be plenty of these threads started in the next 5 minutes, and I don't expect this one to have much staying power.

In the grand scheme of things, not a season killer if the team and coach really respond to this atrocity.

But it's just as bad to give the Giants -- a team with such a fragile psyche that was on the ropes most of the game -- such a huge team-bonding season-defining win if they plan to be in it down the stretch.

Lots of bad luck amidst the pure dumb plays to pin this one on -- Cole's PF, LJ's drop of a perfect McNabb throw in OT, Akers' miss, any of these things could have negated the ridiculous fumble-recover-for-TD thing that ultimately changed the game.

All I can say is, they had better respond to this big time and bulldoze their way out to a 6-1 start. And yes that includes punking Dallas when they come into town.

The only good news to come out of this is that the Niners are gonna get an ass whooping.

But like I said in another thread. I'd rather lose 40-0 to the niners than lose the way we did today to the GIANTS.

I'm still angry.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      The only good news to come out of this is that the Niners are gonna get an ass whooping.

But like I said in another thread. I'd rather lose 40-0 to the niners than lose the way we did today to the GIANTS.

I'm still angry.
      At least you don't live in fucking New York. I've already heard enough shit talking since 4 PM to last me the week, and obviously the work week hasn't even started. I'm going on a self-imposed media ban for the next few days. fuck.

Comment

worst part about this game was how the giants had completely quit. it's not like they roared back like montana -- finally they just couldnt turn down the gift anymore. now they think they're world beaters.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

It made me want to pull my teeth out.

Comment

Working...
          X