Crap it's detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crap it's detroit

yes a truly wasted opportunity in game 4.

Watching the Pistons in the second half, you can see how good of a team they are with so much experience.

Comment

It's been a valiant effort by the Sixers, and a great experience for them. But I'd say that this series is over.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
        It's been a valiant effort by the Sixers, and a great experience for them. But I'd say that this series is over.

agreed. I think they are only a piece or two away from the upper eschelon of the Eastern conference. Sadly - the season ends tomorrow night.

Comment

Well they went down in flames but have to tip my hat to Mo Cheeks and the Sixers for a terrific campaign as well as something I haven't had with this team in a long time. . .Hope for the future!

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
            Well they went down in flames but have to tip my hat to Mo Cheeks and the Sixers for a terrific campaign as well as something I haven't had with this team in a long time. . .Hope for the future!

They did over achieve and you have got to like that --- my fear is that they don't think they over achieved and move from there.

They done good, but they still have a ways to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              Originally posted by stevemc

They did over achieve and you have got to like that --- my fear is that they don't think they over achieved and move from there.

They done good, but they still have a ways to go.
              Agreed but I think unlike the Billy King era - Ed Stefanski knows they need to improve and has accumulated a lot of cap room to do it. How they do it - I don't know but from a business standpoint, they've got some things in place to capitalize.

Comment

good job, fellas!
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                X