Tony Siragusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Siragusa

I have to admit, as much as this guy is a total idiot and clown worthy of ESPN talking head status, the Goose is probably the most entertaining color/sideline guy on the entire combined Fox-CBS rosters.

It might have been the beer and "when will we choke this game away" jitters, but that endzone spot he did where in mid-commentary-sentence he said "yeah buddy, go ahead right through, ok," had me rolling on the floor for 5 minutes.

Re: Tony Siragusa

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
    I have to admit, as much as this guy is a total idiot and clown worthy of ESPN talking head status, the Goose is probably the most entertaining color/sideline guy on the entire combined Fox-CBS rosters.

It might have been the beer and "when will we choke this game away" jitters, but that endzone spot he did where in mid-commentary-sentence he said "yeah buddy, go ahead right through, ok," had me rolling on the floor for 5 minutes.
    It was the beer.
    I miss Philly!

Comment

Can he still play DT. Maybe we should sign him up to help us stop the run
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I enjoy when somebody walks past the camera. These guys add nothing to the game except comic relief. That's the truly funny thing about the sideline (or "on the street") reporters... they're rehashing stories which could have been done from a booth, or studio, simply because they bravely endure the elements. :sarcasm:

Get rid of them all!!!

Comment

The sideline guys are the more boring twin to the weather channel people standing in the hurricanes.
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

At least big Tony played the game and knows football-- please tell me why they have the women, who add nothing and in most cases know nothing, roaming the sidlines? They add nothing to the game, even less then big Tony does, at least at times he can be funny.

Comment

Tony is cool, he's fun, he even can make Dick Stockton interesting, which is no easy feat!

Comment

I like how he and some of the other defensive guys on the Ravens moved Shannon Sharpe's car as a practical joke on HBO's "Hard Knocks". It was fun to hear Sharpe have to say, "Gooth, Gooth, where'th my car?"
                Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                  At least big Tony played the game and knows football-- please tell me why they have the women, who add nothing and in most cases know nothing, roaming the sidlines? They add nothing to the game, even less then big Tony does, at least at times he can be funny.
                  Sex sells....$$$$$

Tony may know football, but he is uglier than a 3 day old hoagie left out in 90 degree weather and with men making up the vast majority of the football watching public he gets real old both in presentation and in content except, I guess, if you are 2nd & Arch and wearing the "right" type of beer...(goggles).

NTTAWWT
                  Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                    Originally posted by MDFAN
                    Sex sells....$$$$$

Tony may know football, but he is uglier than a 3 day old hoagie left out in 90 degree weather and with men making up the vast majority of the football watching public he gets real old both in presentation and in content except, I guess, if you are 2nd & Arch and wearing the "right" type of beer...(goggles).

NTTAWWT
                    I'm sure sex does sell, I'm just waiting for the networks to get some to sell......... Bada Bing!!!!!!

Seriously, if they think that the "sideline " reporters add anything more than a flash to the cheerleaders would provide, then they are way mistaken.

Comment

Sex sells... unless it's that digusting Michele Tafoya or annoying Suzie Kolber. We all realize that sideline reporters are window dressing - so just give us window dressing. I'd rather have Melissa Stark or Lisa Guerrero giving me news I already know than Tafoya or Kolber.

Comment

I do agree...Goose is one of the better sideline reporters.

Im no sexist, but I really can't vouch for any of the female reporters. They do nothing more than report bits of news, whether it be from talking to the head coach going into halftime or out FROM halftime, or injury reports.

Comment

Working...
                        X