X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duane Starks... Anybody?

Raiders | Starks released
    Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:00:58 -0700

Raiders.com reports the Oakland Raiders have released CB Duane Starks.

somebody gave that guy a big signing bonus not more than a year or two ago. might be a nice 4th CB.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Are you kidding me? Right now, all throughout the Northeast US, there are Patriots fans still burning effigies of Duane Starks. You think we beat up on Mahe or Parry? I have never heard a football player more villified than Duane Starks was last season. Pass.

Comment

Yeah, no thanks. Arizona was the team who signed him to a big deal. He left Baltimore and went to Arizona and then became a journeyman. I believe the Pats also gave up a pretty decent draft pick (3rd, maybe?) to get him from ARZ.

Comment

If Oakland doesn't need him, then he is really struggling.......I guess.
          Pedro

Comment

we're tallking about a 4th corner here. it's just a question of whether he's better than joselio hansen.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
            X