Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game 6 is fucking great!
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Except the Cards will win and piss me off.

Comment

I hate that the Cards are now in position to win. Then again, I hate watching the antics of that crack addict Ron Washington. Then again, I hate that cat lovin' Tony LaRussa even more. I just want to kick him in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          hot sports reporters,Jillian Barberie

Perhaps she could have waited to do the photo shoot after she was off the rag.....and the pad.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

that game 6 wouldve been classic if it wasn't the stupid cards and tony larussa.

also I had a dream we were beating the Cowboys 53-52 with the cowboys driving at the 18 yard line setting up the FG.

Comment

Case Keenum - 9 TD for Houston last game - I bet Reid takes a flyer on him, he loves Houston quarterbacks

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                Case Keenum - 9 TD for Houston last game - I bet Reid takes a flyer on him, he loves Houston quarterbacks

Did they win?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  that game 6 wouldve been classic if it wasn't the stupid cards and tony larussa.
                  I really don't like Texas at all because it's essentially Dallas. I don't like smug asshole Ryan who, for all his talent, was a very inconsistent .500 pitcher for is career. The Ranger players, with 1 or 2 exceptions, don't bother me. And I'd kinda like to see something nice happen for Washington before he ODs on crack.

But I really despise LaRussa...even more after his transparent lies about why he stuck with the lefty against Napoli. And several more Cardinal assholes have revealed themselves. First, there's POS Chris Carpenter who has shot to the top of my "Biggest Assholes In Sports" list. Then there's the smirking, whining, spitting Molina. The 3 or 4 jerk offs with identical beards led by Loshe and Theriot. 'Fish Face' Furcal. And finally, Alexahente 'The Entitled One'. He calls the hit and run himself and then hangs Craig out to dry because he doesn't want to look bad swinging at a ball way off the plate. That borders on criminal stupidity/selfishness.

I'm going to be unhappy no matter who wins! Is it wrong to hope for some kind of natural disaster to occur in St Louis tonight? Maybe even a very focused terrorist attack targeting the above named perpetrators...and throw in Bud Selig and McCarver.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Is it wrong to hope for some kind of natural disaster to occur in St Louis tonight? Maybe even a very focused terrorist attack targeting the above named perpetrators...and throw in Bud Selig and McCarver.

Tino what the hell kind of post is that? I can only imagine that you are so delirious from the game last night that you're not thinking clearly. Honestly I find this statement VERY disturbing. I always thought you were a level headed guy who, despite the occassional outburst, could be counted on to post rational well thought out statements. The quote above shows I was wrong about you. To say I'm disappointed in you is an understatement. Really, I'm shocked and offended at that post. How could you leave Joe Buck off that list? You should be ashamed!!!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      Really, I'm shocked and offended at that post. How could you leave Joe Buck off that list? You should be ashamed!!!
                      Buck is young...there's still plenty of time. When I pray to a higher power to do the right thing, I try not to be too get greedy.

And in that context, 'Please God, make Chris Carpenter do big poo poo in his bed tonight'.

Comment

These cards fans are idiots.

Comment

My band is playing a Halloween gig tomorrow nite at a local bar. We've played there quite a few times, and sometimes it gets kinda nuts. There's usually quite a few attractive girls to look at, and I'm pretty sure some of them will be scantily clad. My wife informed me that due to circumstances beyond her control, she's not going to be able to go. So sad. I'm truly heartbroken by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                            My band is playing a Halloween gig tomorrow nite at a local bar. We've played there quite a few times, and sometimes it gets kinda nuts. There's usually quite a few attractive girls to look at, and I'm pretty sure some of them will be scantily clad. My wife informed me that due to circumstances beyond her control, she's not going to be able to go. So sad. I'm truly heartbroken by this.

That's a heavy cross to bare! Are you sure you're going to be OK?

Comment

Hope you have a camera!

Comment

I hate the Cards and hope their parade float crashes into the river.
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X