tick tick tick.. please post your official eagles cuts here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/ ... p?id=54598
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Both Gaffney and McCants cut!!! Also surprised to see Daniels and Roper on the list.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Here's the 5:40 update from Spads....

The Eagles have traded fullback Josh Parry to the Seattle Seahawks, their second trade of the day, and have released 17 players and put two on IR to reach the 53-man roster limit.

The released players are: QB Timmy Chang, LB Torrance Daniels, G/C Trey Darilek, WR Jabar Gaffney, WR Michael Gasperson, WR Justin Jenkins, DE Darrell Lee, DT Keyonta Marshall, WR Darnerien McCants, LB Dedrick Roper, S J.R. Reed, WR Bill Sampy, TE Stephen Spach, CB Donald Strickland, TE Andy Thorn, CB Matt Ware, CB Dexter Wynn.

The Eagles also placed OL Stefan Rodgers (knee) and LB Chris Gocong (stinger) on the Injured Reserve list ...

I'm not into names, so when players come across the Internet as being cut, I don't get excited. I know the real deal: Personnel departments scout these players and have grades on these players and they know who can play and who can't play.

So the Eagles are in the process now of finishing off the 53-man roster and, as the minutes tick away, looking to see if players who have been waived are worth being claimed.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The Eagles have traded fullback Josh Parry to the Seattle Seahawks, their second trade of the day, and have released 17 players and put two on IR to reach the 53-man roster limit.

The released players are: QB Timmy Chang, LB Torrance Daniels, G/C Trey Darilek, WR Jabar Gaffney, WR Michael Gasperson, WR Justin Jenkins, DE Darrell Lee, DT Keyonta Marshall, WR Darnerien McCants, LB Dedrick Roper, S J.R. Reed, WR Bill Sampy, TE Stephen Spach, CB Donald Strickland, TE Andy Thorn, CB Matt Ware, CB Dexter Wynn.

The Eagles also placed OL Stefan Rodgers (knee) and LB Chris Gocong (stinger) on the Injured Reserve list ...

I'm not into names, so when players come across the Internet as being cut, I don't get excited. I know the real deal: Personnel departments scout these players and have grades on these players and they know who can play and who can't play.

So the Eagles are in the process now of finishing off the 53-man roster and, as the minutes tick away, looking to see if players who have been waived are worth being claimed.
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

5:40 p.m.

"You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Thanks Much!!!

Comment

Someone put Fresh on suicide alert.

Comment

From Spads btw.
                  "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Damn, McCants and Gaffney. I just lost my appetite. Plus JR and Tank. What's going on?

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

We must be in the process of picking up LB's from the waiver wire, because we are very thin with the departure of Daniels and Roper and the injury to Gaither.

Comment

wow, what a crazy list, huh?

Comment

i count 6 LB's on this team, including one in jason short who ain't no LB. they better add somebody.
                            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Hm...

I wonder. A LB on the way? A WR? A Kick-Off Returner?

Comment

JR REED getting cut makes me mad/sad.
                                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                                Playoff Appearances:
                                NFC Title Games:
                                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                                X