what is this nobody cares about vince young its all about larry johnson
    50 is great
    reggie bush is unstoppable
    bama will win national champ

Comment

Originally posted by FittyCent
      what is this nobody cares about vince young its all about larry johnson
      down boy
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'd like to see Young start off the season instead of Billy Volek. Where is the Titans franchise going anyway?
        "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

I say Jeff Fischer should use Billy Volek the same way Andy Reid used Doug Pederson in McNabb's rookie season. Pederson began the season as the starter but McNabb took over as the starter by around week 8 or 9. But, before he became the starter he had been coming in and fininishing a couple of games.

Basically, you know you're in rebuilding mode and you are going to lose a lot of games no matter what. You want to protect your future franchise QB by not throwing him in right in week 1 where you often see some of the fiercest play until you start to get towards the playoffs. A bad start could potentially, permanantly shell-shock a QB; it's better to ease them in and not put a lot of pressure on right away.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I've always questioned this strategy, especially when Ty Detmer started over #1 overall Alex Smith last season.
            "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson
              I've always questioned this strategy, especially when Ty Detmer started over #1 overall Alex Smith last season.
              You mean 1 TD Alex Smith?

Comment

Detmer isn't much better. I think it's always better to have your expensive pick on the field unless there is another proven starter. Smith needs some playing time so he can improve.

Comment

Working...
                X