Trump really did it this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Well it looks like Trump decided to play with the dems and he will get a win or at least some progress on hurricane relief and debt ceiling lifting. Doesn't seem to play well with some in the senate though.
    After getting rid of knuckleheads in the WH it appears he is learning how to play, or maybe make things happen in DC. It's only been a couple of weeks but tweets have mellowed. His words on Korea have mellowed. He visited two republican states to pressure their vulnerable dem senator to get on board with tax relief. I think one has to admit he is trying a new tact after getting spanked on healthcare. Is it Kelly or someone else I don't know but I think he is getting different advice. If congress gets a tax bill to him he will have a real good win. That will allow infrastructure, healthcare or whatever more movement.
    All of that money for infrastructure might just be headed to Texas and Florida the way things are looking. What a heartbreaking horrible mess.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      All of that money for infrastructure might just be headed to Texas and Florida the way things are looking. What a heartbreaking horrible mess.
      With Irma having shifted well to the West, as of this evening Indian Rocks Beach, on a barrier island off Tampa Bay, is just to the left of the projected path of the eye. The only thing that can make it even worse is if Irma shifts a little more to the West and slides North just offshore.

I'll be applying plenty of KY Jelly come Sunday evening.

Comment

Working...
      X