Camelot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camelot

I've seen the first 4 episodes,I'm still waiting for the action,but the hotties are keeping me interested as the storyline developes.Check out Eva Green,Tamsin Egerton,and Claire Forlani at www.starz.com/camelot
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I'm a big fan of all three.

Gotta watch the fourth episode now.

Comment

Just went to the website....when did Clair Forlani turn into an old hag?
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

If she's an old hag,I'll take 3 of them.Hell,I'm 47 and not as hot as I once was.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

She's not nearly as beautiful as she once was (never could act) but she's still good looking.

Hell, I own Meet Joe Black she's so damn hot.

Comment

I'll do you one better...I own Boys and Girls because she's so damn hot.

I actually like Meet Joe Black.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Sadly I saw Boys and Girls in the theater. I'm a big Claire Forlani fan. It's too bad she's a once trick acting pony. kinda like Liv Tyler.

Comment

Tamsin is hot !!!!
                Claire's doable

Eva is edible
                Last edited by musicman; 05-08-2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

musicman, you old perv, have you ever seen a movie called The Dreamers?

Comment

no I haven't and yes I am. I've given up drinking,smoking and smoking,being a perv is all I've got and I'll fight to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      no I haven't and yes I am. I've given up drinking,smoking and smoking,being a perv is all I've got and I'll fight to keep it.
                      If you like Eva Green, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X