we're in the s***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're in the s***

I will be curious to hear what the President says tonight. This isn't against Trump because this goes back four presidents and 25 years before him.
    We can't walk away as ISIS, the Taliban, et al will claim victory. If we send more troops we can expect more bodies landing at Dover for their last trip home. I expect it has to be send more troops.
    Unfortunately I don't think we have the standing in the world to get significant help from other countries. We also don't have the public stomach to see the devastation that the military can unleash if given the go ahead.
    Good Luck to him tonight cause I think we're in the s***
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

You can't just leave this crap hole countries. You create a vacuum that is a race to find the biggest scumbags to fill it.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We opened up a can of worms that we will never close unfortunately. Colin Powell told Bush not to go into Iraq. They've been fighting for thousands of years. We have to think in terms of how to live with it rather than a war that will never end IMO.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Look let's not get carried away--- we are still in Korea--- 67 years later.

If he let's the Military loose, and the pansy's here don't get in the way--- maybe we can actually get rid of all these places where these extremists can thrive.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Look let's not get carried away--- we are still in Korea--- 67 years later.

If he let's the Military loose, and the pansy's here don't get in the way--- maybe we can actually get rid of all these places where these extremists can thrive.
          Not this guerrilla type war MD. You might be able to contain it some but you will never stamp all the hatred out. I'd just as soon get the heck out of there to tell you the truth and just blow up their oilfields and cut off their supplies and just bring most of our boys home.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X