Very big deal ... Ertz!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very big deal ... Ertz!!!!!

This guy has had his bell rung in 2 of the last 3 weeks--- this does not bode well for Wentz and his security blanket.

Any updates?

And BTW--- anybody else think Jeffries is hampered a bit?

Ertz is a huge deal, I put that in my observations. I would imagine we won't see him for several weeks.

It looked like the Seahags were concentrating on taking Jeffrey out of the game, a lot of over under coverage. He did have 4 catches for 61 yards but was mostly quiet.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      This guy has had his bell rung in 2 of the last 3 weeks--- this does not bode well for Wentz and his security blanket.

Any updates?

And BTW--- anybody else think Jeffries is hampered a bit?
      What a shit night Monday was. Zack might be gone for a long time. Jeffreys is having a real hard time with press coverage. It's got to be the ankle.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Did you see the muggings Jeffrey was getting at the LOS? It was a wrestling match that the refs were letting occur. I understand contact is allowed but not the holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
          Did you see the muggings Jeffrey was getting at the LOS? It was a wrestling match that the refs were letting occur. I understand contact is allowed but not the holding.
          One way or another we have to find a way to get him loose. There must have been a lot of holding going on because we had a real hard time getting anybody open.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X