Brandon Jacobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jacobs...

Anyone else can't stand this guy? Not just because he plays for the Giants, but he just seems to have alot to say for someone who hasn't done a whole lot.

I meant to post this yesterday but forgot, and I just looked for the link from the story I read from the NY Post but I couldn't find it. I'll keep looking though.

Anyway, he was talking about the Colts offense and started spouting off about without E. James they are a very one dimmensional team now and not nearly as dangerous. And talked about how the Giants were a much more balanced offense...

I guess it's not a big deal but it just hit a nerve. First, why is he talking about the Colts offense? I'm sure he was asked about but wouldn't you pick your words a little more wisely?

He has said some other things since he has been in the league, not major stuff that gets headlines, but enough for bulletin boards across the league (although I admit, that's overrated).

I hope the Colts make the punk eat his words and run it down the defenses throat.
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Found it..

link
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Comment

Relax, Theo. He was just giving his opinion on the value of Edgerin James to the Colts' offense. Nothing wrong with that!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Man, the last thing I would do before a game was tell Peyton Manning his 'one-dimensional' passing game isn't dangerous. That all but guarantees four touchdowns.

Comment

I for one wanted Brandon Jacobs in last year's draft. I thought he would be a great pick for the Eagles. I was very high on him and was pissed the Giants drafted him. Now I have to hate him because he is a Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
            Relax, Theo. He was just giving his opinion on the value of Edgerin James to the Colts' offense. Nothing wrong with that!
            \

Yeah, I know Stock. That guy just really is annoying. It's not the first time he's opened his mouth and talked a little trash in the media. This may not really be considered trash talk, but it wasn't very complimentary either. It may not have been intended, but no doubt it seems like a back handed slap at the Colts offense....not very wise.

It's just that for someone who hasn't done a whole lot in this league, he likes to run his lips a little much.
            Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Comment

Working...
            X