Eagles Waive Sendjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Waive Sendjo

This was a predictable move by Howie. We either gain back a 4th or 5th round comp pick for this. If we are going to retool next year we need every pick we can get. I would assume they will go more with the 4 corner look they used against the Bears going forward.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Cowboys will sign him. Just watch.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Make room for Matthews without putting Jackson on IR. Plus LeBlanc will be back after the bye so Maddox goes to safety. Still think they should reach out to AB. AB joined Pats in one week and was on the field scoring TDs.

Give him a try. If it doesn't work cut him. Simple as that.

Comment

I'm not sure about AB but I'm pretty sure the Eagles are and the answer is not interested.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          I'm not sure about AB but I'm pretty sure the Eagles are and the answer is not interested.
          He's nuts.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            He's nuts.
            What makes you say that?
            Was it posting a video on social media of his disregard for his head coach’s locker room speech. Was it quitting on his team? Was it releasing a private phone call with Jon Gruden on YouTube? Was it freezing his own feet? Was it the verbal confrontation with his GM? Was it losing 30 million dollar signing bonus? Or was it the sexual assault accusations?
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
              What makes you say that?
              Was it posting a video on social media of his disregard for his head coach’s locker room speech. Was it quitting on his team? Was it releasing a private phone call with Jon Gruden on YouTube? Was it freezing his own feet? Was it the verbal confrontation with his GM? Was it losing 30 million dollar signing bonus? Or was it the sexual assault accusations?
              Let me get back too you.
              Last edited by Eagle60; 11-06-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Regarding AB I think there is no chance the Birds sign him anyway.

But, as some of you may know, I have a really good friend from back in my days as a sports writer that I text and talk with. He is the ultimate insider and covers the Broncos now for the Denver Post.

I asked him point blank if AB was cleared to play by the NFL and he said he didn't know. And he would know if that information was remotely out there. He is pretty plugged in.

So here is the thing... Seattle kicked the tires on AB last week supposedly. If they looked into this and didn't sign him and instead went in on Gordon I think AB is probably not eligible to play per the league or there is more negative even than we know to the story.

I don't think he ever plays in the league again at this point. We will know well beforehand though because the NFL will green light some interview with ESPN where AB explains his side of things to put him on the path to redemption so a team can sign him. Until that happens, he is shelved I think.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Regarding AB I think there is no chance the Birds sign him anyway.

But, as some of you may know, I have a really good friend from back in my days as a sports writer that I text and talk with. He is the ultimate insider and covers the Broncos now for the Denver Post.

I asked him point blank if AB was cleared to play by the NFL and he said he didn't know. And he would know if that information was remotely out there. He is pretty plugged in.

So here is the thing... Seattle kicked the tires on AB last week supposedly. If they looked into this and didn't sign him and instead went in on Gordon I think AB is probably not eligible to play per the league or there is more negative even than we know to the story.

I don't think he ever plays in the league again at this point. We will know well beforehand though because the NFL will green light some interview with ESPN where AB explains his side of things to put him on the path to redemption so a team can sign him. Until that happens, he is shelved I think.
                  Makes sense

Comment

Don't want that POS in midnight green.

Comment

Working...
                    X