No announcement yet.

Introductions and Welcome thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here, although I don't really have anything good to say...

Comment

Greetings....

Stevemc PM'ed me about stepping down as a mod...could he be invited here? I think we can all agree he would be a solid addition...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Glad you made it over Gary!

I'm sure Steve is on the invite list.

If no objections,,,,, the invite will go out on Wednesday.

Comment

Thanks MD...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Hey - I'm here. Glad to see a # of you and looking forward to getting to know some others. Thanks for the invite.

Don't mean to start off with so many questions but:

1) Can I turn off avatars? I didn't see that ability in my profile (puts a crimp in work environment if they are showing - know what I mean?)

2) I visited before all this "invite" stuff and saw a lot of budman. Does the invite mean he's gone? If so - GREAT! If not - not sure I can co-exist in another board environment with that freak.

3) I like and dislike the invite idea as a whole. I love that it helps control the trolls but is anyone concerned about the dozen or so of us just sitting around chatting without other involvement?

Sorry for my first post here to be a loaded and somewhat skeptical one. Most of you know me and I hope you can take my questions as a fact finding mission rather than a critique.

Thanks again for the invite!

Comment

Definitely want to see Stevie over here. I hope he accepts.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Damn, that was FAST!!!!!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You always were late on the uptake, Mike....

Welcome Steve! Good to see you...

As for those questions, I have no idea, but I am sure they will be answered...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                    Hey - I'm here. Glad to see a # of you and looking forward to getting to know some others. Thanks for the invite.

Don't mean to start off with so many questions but:

1) Can I turn off avatars? I didn't see that ability in my profile (puts a crimp in work environment if they are showing - know what I mean?)

2) I visited before all this "invite" stuff and saw a lot of budman. Does the invite mean he's gone? If so - GREAT! If not - not sure I can co-exist in another board environment with that freak.

3) I like and dislike the invite idea as a whole. I love that it helps control the trolls but is anyone concerned about the dozen or so of us just sitting around chatting without other involvement?

Sorry for my first post here to be a loaded and somewhat skeptical one. Most of you know me and I hope you can take my questions as a fact finding mission rather than a critique.

Thanks again for the invite!
                    Hey Steve!!!!!!

I'll try to answer as best I can,,,

Your avatar can be off, but I haven't found a spot to turn off all avatars, so until that happens or we find out how to do it,,, becarfeful at work or around others.

Budman is NOT on the invite list.

The "group" as it is envisoned will not just be a dozen guys, the invite just gives a measure of control and limits. The plan is to have as many people here as want to takl Eagles without the other crap we had to deal with.

The intent is to make this the board we all thought we left PDC for!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks MD. Just to play devil's advocate - don't you think once GMAN and his cronies catch wind of this that they will bombard the site with requests for invites and slip through somehow under Aliases just to simply disrupt the place to see if they can?

Comment

No I don't cause only 4 people can let them in and they can be gone just as quickly. We're hoping to take our time a bit and just make as sure as possible as to who gets in and who doesn't. We have a lot of known quantities to get in first so that we can afford to pay special attention to those that we don't know.

If not we'll figure something else out..... Vin is a whiz!

JIMHO!!!!!!!

Comment

ANd Steve, as a moderator over here I won't have my hands tied like we did before. I understand your concern, but this situation is much different.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                            This is like the VIP room....there's no sex in the VIP room though.
                            You got it all wrong there is no sex in the champagne room....sex in the VIP room that, thas cool.
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'm here with my large....uhhhh....post count as you all know I like to joke around a bit, but am also serious most of the time.

I've posted on Philaphans.com, philly.com, 76ers CCC, ProWrestling.com Prowrestlingfans.com, and probably some more that I'm forgetting.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Hey folks! Good to see so many old faces in a new place.
                                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X