Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya Think Hoskins Likes Having 2 Professional Hitters Next To Him In the Lineup ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya Think Hoskins Likes Having 2 Professional Hitters Next To Him In the Lineup ?

That was a beach ball he got for the Granny
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Didn’t get to see it down here..... but it sounds like everybody had a nice opening day..... only 161 to go for the perfect season!

Comment

I can tell you he has been feeling the brunt of Harper's presence both good and bad. Salami on Thursday but they've gone up & in on him 3 times in the series. He was pissed after the last one and the Barfs pitcher was tossed last night following Harper's HR.

Comment

The ump was quick with the pull after that pitch last night. Good. Atl wasn't happy he pulled him so quick but I think the ump had seen enough
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

That was kinda quick, considering the weather, but as Jethro Gibbs sez--- rule 39, there are no coincidences. But another guy had gotten hit earlier also, so I'm guessing the UMP saw enough.

Comment

3 times already Hoskins has been in the dirt
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X