No announcement yet.

Lions at Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came in after cutting the front yard to check the score...against this sad Lions team.

Vomited on the computer. It's my Birds which are sad, in almost every phase of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Came in after cutting the front yard to check the score...against this sad Lions team.

Vomited on the computer. It's my Birds which are sad, in almost every phase of the game.
      Drop the word almost and you nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
        Drop the word almost and you nailed it

I was being kind.

Rooting for the Birds this year puts me in mind of a term from back in my 'roving' days. You'd be stuck in a situation with a girl so unappealing you had no desire for her but you didn't want to hurt her feelings by turning her down. This year's Birds are gonna be a "Charity Fuck" for me.

Comment

And then depression set in.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

man fuck this team.

Comment

Whiteside HAS TO CATCH THAT. HAS TO.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Keeping with the "Charity Fuck" analogy: The blocked FG was just a 'dick tease' and ugly girls should NEVER dick tease.

Comment

Too much talent on this team to play like that. Season long poor starts, penalties, injuries during warmups, dropped passes, etc. Doug needs to look at his coaching staff and then at his players to tell them they are being looked at.
                  Long way to go but they continue to dig themselves into holes
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

I can almost handle the issues on offense. Alot of new faces having to play key roles

what I can't handle is the defense.

I am so sick and tired of 10 yard off coverage. No corner can cover that shit. Teams will dink and dunk the hell out of anyone with that coverage. That's 2 weeks in a row that we fell behind and couldn't stop the other team. We giftwrapped this to the Lions. They didn't beat us. we beat ourselves

I hope we don't trade picks for anyone, cuz we need to add youth and depth this off season. Time for Peters to go. Time for Sproles to go. Time to give Jenkins the raise he deserves. Time to figure out LG. Time to get a real D coordinator. Schwartz has been living off alot of DLine talent in the past

Comment

Why oh why is Doug so damn afraid to run the ball? 3 offensive pass interference calls on one team in one game? How can you miss that face mask call? I dont care about youth. Being young has NOTHING to do with the drops!

Hoping Dillard is okay!

Comment

I think all that talk about the Eagles being the best team in the NFC, and going to the Super Bowl was a bit premature. If there's one thing I've learned about this team since 1987, it's that they absolutely suck at front running. If they're the under dog, they handle it very well. But, they can not, have not, and will not ever handle prosperity well.

They're going to take their banged up asses up to Green Bay Thursday night, and Aaron Rodgers is going to annihilate their defense. After that, they need to at least try and get healthy and salvage their season.

Comment

So much blame to go around...... I’ll calm down tomorrow and think about a list of fuck ups.

Comment

Anything could happen Thursday. They could get beat by 30 or win by 3 TDS. I thought they’d come out today and rock it. They looked good and then lost a play later.

No pass rush is my biggest concern. 91 can’t do this all on his own.

Comment

I don't see a way that this team can win on Thursday. It was always going to be hard to go on the road on a Thursday night and win in Green Bay. What I expect is they will play a much cleaner game, it will be a competitive game but at the end of the day they are going to lose. I use losing in the same fashion as we lost in Atlanta.
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Taz. You are probably right. I think they will play better but winning at Green Bay on Thursday night is a heavy lift. Still, this team has shown an ability to play at its best when their backs are against the wall however they are pretty mortally wounded at WR and along the defensive front already.

The issue is if we lose at Green Bay, then beat the Jets, we are still only 2-3 staring at the Vikings and the Cowboys. It is very likely that this team goes 2-5 out of the gate and then would virtually have to run the table to get into the playoffs.

I will say that is possible.

It isn't a stretch to think when healthy they would be a favorite or at least close to a favorite the rest of the way.

At the Bills
                                Vs the Seahawks, Pats and Cowboys

Other than that they have the Giants twice, the Skins, and the Dolphins.

But if they could figure out a way to steal a game and be 3-4 then there is a path to get to 11-5 or 10-6 and get into the playoffs.

At 2-5 I don't see a path.

That's why this Lions loss mattered so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X