No announcement yet.

E..A..G..L..E..S.. Eagles vs. J..E..T..S.. Jets, Jets Jets GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible game to watch. Just awful. Getting sloppy. I want this over before somebody gets hurt.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Beating the packers pissed them off. Now they’re out for blood with dallas! Niiiiiice.

Comment

keep piling it on Aaron
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sorry,but watching did not give me any great hope for this season.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Sorry,but watching did not give me any great hope for this season.
            I'll just say that you can't play juiced out of your minds every weekend. Sometimes you just have to win on talent. With all of the injuries that we've had I'll be happy to limp into the bye at .500.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I'll just say that you can't play juiced out of your minds every weekend. Sometimes you just have to win on talent. With all of the injuries that we've had I'll be happy to limp into the bye at .500.
              I hear ya bud, but it is frustrating to me when this team just doesn't seem to have gelled yet! The very stupid penalties, the ST's mistakes, the missed opportunities. And I had to watch it in my local bar and pay for drinks and lunch.

Comment

I hear ya bud, but it is frustrating to me when this team just doesn't seem to have gelled yet! The very stupid penalties, the ST's mistakes, the missed opportunities. And I had to watch it in my local bar and pay for drinks and lunch.
                The Eagles won and you were out to lunch with your buddies getting hammered and all is not good? What am I missing here? I miss you IKE!

Comment

It was my wife and I’m out 50 bucks.... to watch a sloppy win.

Comment

It was my wife and I’m out 50 bucks.... to watch a sloppy win.
                    Sorry Bud, I take it back.

Comment

Working...
                    X