Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the eagles play again at home this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the eagles play again at home this season?

I say anything can happen
    Hell Yeah
    0.00%
    Probably
    100.00%
    Anything can happen
    0.00%
    Not a chance
    0.00%

The Seahawks are a terrible team that lucked into a handful of huge plays that won that game. (And boy, am I glad they did.) Even with all of Rex Grossman's issues, no way they beat the Bears at home.

Comment

Anything can happen.

Comment

No way. Chicago is going to rip the Seabags a new one next Sunday. Which will get them all cocky again and leave them ripe for the plucking in the NFCCG. Book it.
        The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

It's a long shot, but Chicago really stinks. Seattle's no great shakes either, but if there's a team in the playoffs that can take advantage of a banged up secondary less than Chicago then I can't see it.

The harder part will be the Eagles winning. In any event, I consider the Eagles/Saints game to be the NFC Championship Game.

Comment

Chicago is a great fraud.
            Could they lose to Seattle, sure!

The Eagles need to mind their business
            and see what happens,
            there could be a home game in 2 weeks~!

Comment

If Rex throws a couple INT's that lead to TD's, and the Eagles play their A game, it's possible.

I'm not too worried about another home game. This team can win on the road. The toughest game on the road to SB41 is this week in Big Easy.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Does Seattle get their starters back for Chicago?

Comment

I think the winner of the Eagles/Saints game goes to the Super Bowl. The talk about Grossman is overshadwoing something else. The Bears' defense has not been playing well in weeks. Detroit move the ball on them. Green Bay did as well and they did play the 1st team defense most of the game. Tampa Bay with Tim Rattay at QB came back from a 24 point deficit in the 2nd half at Soldier's field to send that game into OT. Seattle can win but even if Chicago gest by the Seahawks both NO and the Eagles have enough weapons on offense to beat the Bears.
                  I miss Philly!

Comment

This is setting up real nice for us. I am glad we do nto even have to think about Dallas. No way I would want to play them a third time in one year. Who knows whod wins the Chicago Seattle game. If Seartle creates a few turnovers off of Grossman I think Seattle can win. I think NO is our toughest match up because fo there quick strike capabilaity combined with Bushs runnig ability.
                    Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Seattle is NOT beating Chicago in Chicago. No way, no how. I would bet my house on it. You know, if I had a house...
                      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X