Cornerbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerbacks

Man what a surprise they have been! I'm just wondering what happens when Darby comes back? He shouldn't be that far away and could play against Dallas next week. It's tough to break up a group that is playing so well right now. I would think that he will be rotated in and see how he does. As for Jones I don't see how they bring him back as of now. They get an extra year on his contract if they don't and who knows how he'll be anyway? I'm looking at him as next season's #2 pick seeing as though we don't have one in the spring.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Was listening on the radio from the cabin the other night, was great hearing Merrill and Quick and not the fucktards on CBS. Also got to hear the Postgame on WIP and a caller asked that question. They suggested they slowly bring Darby back, see what he has and not disturb the chemistry.
    As for Jones, If he is healthy and capable, he would be nice for the playoffs and New England in the SB
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Was listening on the radio from the cabin the other night, was great hearing Merrill and Quick and not the fucktards on CBS. Also got to hear the Postgame on WIP and a caller asked that question. They suggested they slowly bring Darby back, see what he has and not disturb the chemistry.
      As for Jones, If he is healthy and capable, he would be nice for the playoffs and New England in the SB

Don't you ever say that word again!!!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X