X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love the running game today

nice balance...steady dose...I LOVED IT

It's great not seeing Big Red hiding behind the play sheet
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Gotta love that fricking Oline. They were psyched up!

Comment

27 runs by the backs, 28 passes. Nice balance, and just a great job by WHOEVER was calling the plays of sticking with it.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

This was a really good effort from the Eagles offfense
          players and coaches. The offensive run-pass balance
          and production speaks for itself.

Comment

Too bad we didn't call games this way when Donovan was in there......
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

bucky wasn't looking this spry earlier in the year. he's finally shaken off the rust and is running hard. he adds a lot to the mix.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

And we ran right up the midle, there is a lot beef there. If you can do that all sorts of things open up.

Comment

a good running game is the best cure for a struggling D

Comment

The interior line DOMINATED today. Herremans, Jackson, Andrews get game balls from me. Our O-line has quietly had an excellent year, in my opinion they deserve a lot of the credit for how well Garcia has played.

Comment

I wanna throw a bone to Tapeh here. not only did he run block well, he also made some GREAT blitz pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                        27 runs by the backs, 28 passes. Nice balance, and just a great job by WHOEVER was calling the plays of sticking with it.
                        I know everyone's giddy about Garcia, and so am I...but thinking about the future, why is it obvious to everyone except our coaching staff that if they ran the offensive game plan the way they did today AND had McNabb, they may not ever lose?

Comment

5.4 ypc!! NICE!!!

Eagles 31:49 on TOP even with the prevent at the end! NICE!!!
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                            I wanna throw a bone to Tapeh here. not only did he run block well, he also made some GREAT blitz pickups.
                            He did have one of our few dropped passes today, though. But otherwise, yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X