Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia needs to find the other side of the field.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin
    Fresh did you see the reaction Reid had to that play? I thought he was going to slap him right there! That's the angriest I've ever seen him.
    I agree. That qualified as a shocking response from Reid.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Fresh did you see the reaction Reid had to that play? I thought he was going to slap him right there! That's the angriest I've ever seen him.
      Don't know for sure but, IMO, I thought Ried was pissed at someone else that was still out on the field.

Jeff was there but Reid was glaring past him to someone else, IMO.

Maybe someone wasn't supposed to be out there or was had no idea of what was going on,,,,, and then again maybe I'm totally off base here.

Comment

Yeah but.......

If we had a personnel issue, why wouldn't Garcia let the clock hit 2:00 instead of burning a TO?

Hmmmmm....that gives me another idea for my jersey...
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
          Don't know for sure but, IMO, I thought Ried was pissed at someone else that was still out on the field.

Jeff was there but Reid was glaring past him to someone else, IMO.

Maybe someone wasn't supposed to be out there or was had no idea of what was going on,,,,, and then again maybe I'm totally off base here.
          true, couldnt quite tell who that look was intended for, but what a look!
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

i think that look was for runyan. it was right after the play when runyan got the penalty and reid was certainly look past garcia to someone on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
              i think that look was for runyan. it was right after the play when runyan got the penalty and reid was certainly look past garcia to someone on the field.
              Maybe but that penalty was 3 plays earlier, but it could have been directed at him, but I kinda doubt it.

Comment

Garcia should've waited for the 2 min warning but I also think it was someone else that Ried was looking at. Garcia was indicating with his arm as he walked toward Reid and it looked to me like he was indicating something about where someone was lining up. But it was the most animated I have seen Reid.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Working...
                X