Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevemc
    I don't like this guy from home storyline and it's filtering into next week. They better nip it in the bud.
    Agree 100%. For the first time I actually don't mind if I don't see that episode again during the week. AND...after the flashback and title credits, the episode was only about 20 minutes long!

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
      And who is the new bald guy sitting next to Ari? I think I heard it is another friend from home. I hope he isn't the cliched guy from their past who has been through a lot with them but is something of a ne'er-do-well who just takes advantage of Vince.
      So happy to see that I got the character completely wrong.

Lazy writing. I hope they rectify this quickly. Dom blows.

Comment

Glad to see that Dom is gone but that might have been the fastest storyline ever.

This season kinda blows. I don't remember getting one good laugh out of this episode.

Comment

I thought this last one was worthwhile especially since it looks like Dom is gone.

Comment

I went and saw Cars last night (I have kids), they had Ari as the agent, which I thought was a nice touch.

This was by far Disney/Pixar's worst effort yet. Disney is calling the shots now.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I thought Entourage got back on track in a big way this week. The Medellin vs. AquaMan scenario is cool. As a side not - I just started reading "Killing Pablo" and Escobar was one bad MF'er.

Comment

Yeah but where are the laughs?

Comment

I remember last season thinking they had sold out after watching the first few episodes. In fact last season didn't really hit it stride until around episode 5 (Neighbors; guest-starring Bob Sagat) so I still have hope for this season which finally started to pick up some steam on Sunday.

If the show is only about how successful Vince is and all the money they're getting like the first few episodes of this season have been, then the series will most likely die. The key is to show they have an easy, fun life but that it could easily come crashing down at any second.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Let's hope so leif. The Bob Saget episode was awesome. AS well as the Ralph Macchio playboy mansion episode.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                      Yeah but where are the laughs?
                      For me - it's any time Ari is in a scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X