Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need an official Draft Thread (if so here you go)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to go to bed now, and try NOT to think about how much our secondary will suck this season.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Nate Allen is our guy tomorrow followed by Sean Lee at 55 and I think we will be fine.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• My Eagles draft grade for day 1.....a solid 'D' and not for Defense.

We gave up WAY too much to move up in an extremely deep draft. And, the Cowboys put more distance between themselves and the rest of the division.

At least the Flyers won

Comment

• eagles are going to trade for a corner, IMO.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• we should trade down with the 37th pick and get a later round pick and a 3rd rounder

unless they think Mays or Allen are worth picking that high

Comment

• i think they trade down, i dont like the way things look at the top of the 2nd for the Eagles.

please people, forget about Taylor Mays.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                I'm going to go to bed now, and try NOT to think about how much our secondary will suck this season.

Wake up!!

It's 1914 and it still sucks...or at least every guy with an S after his name does.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  Wake up!!

It's 1914 and it still sucks...or at least every guy with an S after his name does.

1914? Wow tino you really ARE old!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    2003 Eagles take Mc DOO Gal one pick before Palamalu.
                    2010 Eagles take Graham one pick before E Thomas.

May history not repeat itslef.....
                    From this thread.....

%$&#@!*#$!

Thanks for bringing back some painful history, fellas!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      1914? Wow tino you really ARE old!!
                      Is it really 1914?

Wait a second!!! I won't even be born for another 4 or 5 years!

(And in the back ground Robert Kline hums Uuuh WEEEEEE Uuuuuuh!)

Comment

Working...
                      X