Day 2 of frikin 0 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-10 in North Dakota!!!!!!

Holy HELL ND, you guys are getting murdered and it's getting colder every day for you. And we haven't heard from spurr for awhile up in Saskatuan. I hope that he hasn't froze to death!!! We're getting it next week. SHIT!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

They said this was an El Nino year, and we were pretty good until mid Dec, but getting a chill this week. Fishing yesterday, -20 wind chill, and only lasted a couple of hours before hitting the club for hot whiskey. Snow and cold this week; might be the week to make me hate life
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I just now saw a forecast that wind chill in Rochester is to be -60 on Thursday. Not sure if it’s MN or NY.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          They said this was an El Nino year, and we were pretty good until mid Dec, but getting a chill this week. Fishing yesterday, -20 wind chill, and only lasted a couple of hours before hitting the club for hot whiskey. Snow and cold this week; might be the week to make me hate life
          When I was out in this crap ice fishing I used to bring a half gallon of hot totties in my thermos that my bride would make for me consisting of hot whiskey and lemonade. I didn't care where I was after finishing that off lol. If the wind was blowing I wasn't going out there though. Some of my buddies would bring tents with them. I didn't want to fish that bad though, I just liked being outside and partying. I have to be honest ND, I think that you're nuts fishing in that crap!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X