Clear All

• PhilaPhans Post of the Day

Rod Hood Key To The Game

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Proud to have participated in the post of the day. I feel like a celebrity now.

Comment

Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Alright, is this place going smilie crazy now???

Drunken bastards.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

So Captain - you actually responded sanely...

ASSERTION: Rod Hood is the key to the Dallas/Philadelphia game.

REALITY: "Of all the games I actually think this is one where the nickelback will be needed the least."
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I do my best to try and squelch the crazy.

The starter of that thread is on a real roll today. His other winner was bragging about posting something retarded on a Cowboys message board. Most likely thinking he would be considered a hero, instead everyone told him he was an idiot. Threads like that make me laugh my ass off.

Comment

This thread got even better today as the thread starter came back to call everyone dopes and declare that the nickelback is needed to double Owens and Glenn. Funny stuff.

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

BP, you know I think very highly of you, but why do you consistently harp on PP? Are you seriously not over the fact that certain members and admins at PP ticked you off? Feel free to come over and correct the poster in question if you disagree, especially when the poster has little clue what he's talking about most of the time. You and everybody here are always welcome.

Comment

SCREAM, we post on items of idiocy from ALL OVER, not just Philaphans. Stupidity abounds in forums and articles and websites the world over.

But Philaphans is one that most everyone here is familiar with.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

And there is tons of stupidity at PP, FRESH, I won't deny it (and a lot of quality posters, including crossovers from this site).

I just think mocking a thread that Hodie started recently is like mocking Temple football for losing.

Comment

Not sure I understand the analogy, but OK.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAM
                          BP, you know I think very highly of you, but why do you consistently harp on PP? Are you seriously not over the fact that certain members and admins at PP ticked you off? Feel free to come over and correct the poster in question if you disagree, especially when the poster has little clue what he's talking about most of the time. You and everybody here are always welcome.
                          * No I am not. F PP and F the people over there who ruined it.
                          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

How in the world do you not only ignore the fox who ate all the hens but then give him a bed to sleep in the hen house?
                            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                            Playoff Appearances:
                            NFC Title Games:
                            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                              How in the world do you not only ignore the fox who ate all the hens but then give him a bed to sleep in the hen house?
                              Good analogy.

"How in the world do you not only ignore the fox who ate all the hens but then give him ownership of the house and allow him to turn the house into a foxes den and invite all the other foxes over and watch as they turn it into a pigsty"

Comment

Working...
                              X