Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd timing, but question about next season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd timing, but question about next season...

I know this is crazy timing with this being Dallas week and all but with this Westbrook situation I was just curious on some thoughts.

With him seeming to be always getting nicked up and or hurt, do you think the Birds may look into drafting another back, or maybe looking into free agency for one?

I know Buck is there and is a great story, but I think everyone still holds their breath when he touches the ball.

Moats should stick for a while and be pretty good, so that's a plus.

I know it's not Westbrooks fault he is hurt, but it's definitely frustrating when your #1 back is so darn brittle. I know alot of people were hoping for an upgrade this year, but it didn't happen......when healthy though, I do like this group of backs, but getting them healthy and keeping them healthy is tough.

So it didn't happen this year, but do you think we will look for a more durable option to throw into the mix next season? If so, who do you think it could be?
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Maybe another 3rd round flier. Don't ever look for a high pick at RB.

Westbrook has a ton of money invested in him and Moats has the goods just needs more confidence and blocking work.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

A RB is always a possibility but like BP said - mid rounds or later.

Westbrook = 3rd rounder, Moats = 3rd rounder, Buckhalter = 4th rounder

Comment

I think Moats WAS drafted to be Westy insurance.... just needs to be able to do it.

Comment

Bucky appears to be over his injuries he & may have a few really good years ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
          X