Tampa Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay?

Sure should be an easy win, if the team from the......
    2nd half of the Houston game
    1st 3 quarters of the Giants game
    1st half of the Niners game
    2nd half of the Packers game
    or the 3rd quarter of the Saints game.........Shows up!!!!
    I purposely left out the Dallas game, cause that's the only complete game we've played to this point. Does this teams Jeckyl-Hyde performance from week to week, concern anyone else? I don't remember seeing this type of erratic play in years past. I know every game you'll have series or quarters where you're out of sync, but there seems to be something more here. It's like your watching 2 different teams every week.One very good, and one pretty average.

If we lose to a rookie QB, I'm through with this team.

It's not even about our offense. We'll put up 21+ on the Bucs. If our defense cant hold The New Polish Rifle to under 17 points, they should be shot along with the Cards.

Comment

They are young, younger than most of our previous Eagle teams... I expect the consistency will arrive as we move along.

Comment

JJ usually handles rookie QBs well. The defense should perplex the QB that ends in "ski".

Comment

Some of you old timers might be able to name a few more than me but...

Gradkowski
          Bartkowski
          Jaworski

Comment

The Majik man in Green Bay. The guy before Favre.
            I miss Philly!

Comment

How about Don "The Magic Man" Majkowski in Green Bay,footballs answer to Wally Pip.When The magic man went down a kid named Favre came in.When Pip took a day off a kid named Gehrig played and the rest as they say,is history.
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

We will punish TB. The best thing that could have happened was the win they had last week.

McNabb and Co. will hurt TB.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Kcas31 beat me to it so how about that other QB in GB Zeke Bratkowski.
                  And yes BP,agreed about the Birds vs TB on Sunday.Blowout City!
                  Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Donovan McNabb-Ski.....??
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

And Jeremiah Trotski?

booooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X