OT- Benchmark reached!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Benchmark reached!!!!

Where do I pick up my prize? I reached this 1,000 post benchmark without having to play silly games like some of you......in that thread that was created to pad your numbers.

I almost missed this milestone. I just happened to look at my count ten minutes ago and it was at 998. It would have been like missing my own birthday party. To celebrate this occassion, could I have one Jukin joke, one prediction from Big Guy and one poll? Or do we not get gifts for these moments?

Pedro

hahah Congrats Pedro. Larry Brown called, he said you did things "the right way."

Comment

Keep it up Pedro, and you can join me in the Hall of Shame. It's lonely in here by myself.......
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Sorry Pedro I'm not in the joking mood. I got fired this morning from my job at the pickle factory. Can you believe it? I mean I was fired just for putting my finger in the pickle slicer!?!?! That just ain't fair - who knew you would get fired for sticking your finger in the pickle slicer? I mean come on!! Of course she got fired too, but still.....

Oh well that's my problem not yours. Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts. That means your "quality" post count is almost up to a dozen now!! Fresh is gonna be jealous - he's still a couple of "quality" posts away from double digits!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

congrats Pedro; you've officially wasted a good portion of your life now!
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Do you guys ever work? I think I'd have to be on the board 5 hours a day to hit 1000

Comment

Your first problem is that you are writing complete sentences that actually make sense and/or have a point.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Green With Envy
                Do you guys ever work? I think I'd have to be on the board 5 hours a day to hit 1000
                Yeah pretty much.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                  Keep it up Pedro, and you can join me in the Hall of Shame. It's lonely in here by myself.......
                  Hey, I just passed 3,000. I'll be there soon enough. I just can't keep up with you in the offseason.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think GWE has a defeatist attitude and is not fully committed to the proram.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                      Your first problem is that you are writing complete sentences that actually make sense and/or have a point.
                      oh

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                        got it

Comment

There ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you had it in ya!

Comment

Could we go to a program that leaves our post count on the page that it occurred? Another words, I wanted the 1,000 number to stay on the above post. I didn't post after that, JUST so the number 1,000 would be viewed (yes, I'm weird and anal).

Look at GWE's post above, he just hit the magical 200 post number while in this thread. And Leif may have too, but those number will be higher by the time some read this thread. And did Fresh hit 5,000 while in typing in this thread or was it really 5,022 as shown at this moment (5:11)?

And VIn is about to hit 4,000. Go Vinny!!!!

Or maybe it really doesn't matter and I wont get any prize afterall.
                            Pedro

Comment

Your prize is in the mail, Pedro. Hope you don't mind the plain brown wrapper.

Comment

Working...
                              X