we've had some good games in the past 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we've had some good games in the past 24 hours

Den-SA was awesome and the ending to Bos-Ind was pretty damn good too.

I'm rooting for Houston in this series but I actually want Dallas to win tonight to make it more of a series.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I changed my mind midway through the 4th quarter when they showed Mark Cuban. GO ROCKETS!

Comment

The first quarter of the Suns game was fun too. Actually, the Suns are just awesome to watch. I just hope a bunch of shitty teams don't try to copy their style next year because that would just be ugly.

Any of the major sports always have awesome playoffs (hockey should be going on around this time )

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
        The first quarter of the Suns game was fun too. Actually, the Suns are just awesome to watch. I just hope a bunch of shitty teams don't try to copy their style next year because that would just be ugly.

Any of the major sports always have awesome playoffs (hockey should be going on around this time )
        I'd rather watch teams who copy the suns than teams who copy last years pistons. I don't want an all defense game. Run and gun translates better to just regular tv watching. This doesn't apply to the sixers.. i actually want them to try to play defense.

Man, hockey playoffs are sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
        X