Gnats vs girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnats vs girls

Are the girls that good or the gnats this bad?

Girls are that good. Unfortunately, I am forced to hear everything about them. They are loaded and Dak has made strides with the new OC and having a guy work on his footwork.

They have a really good D also, especially the DL and LB's (the latter are just terrific).

They are going to be a big problem. It should be a dogfight between us and them in the East.

The fact that they are that good makes the Skins win today all that more important. That was a game that we needed to win if we want to keep pace with Dallas in the division.

Of course, the Giants are not a good team. But, this blowout is not a fluke.

Comment

Dak threw the ball great today. He dropped a few dimes on long passes and hit some lasers into tight spaces. He certainly looked like a $30 million qb to me today.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

It pains me to say it also but Jerruh finally got the right guys in to work with Dak in Kellen Moore as the OC and Jon Kitna as the QB coach. Both are former QBs and Kitna had some good years as a starter. Basically, the perfect tandem to work with Dak. They’re gong to be tough.

Comment

They're certainly projected to be tough and their frontline players are good but let's see how it works out. Money questions with a few players still loom over Dallas and I don't think they have very high end depth behind their frontline players.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            They're certainly projected to be tough and their frontline players are good but let's see how it works out. Money questions with a few players still loom over Dallas and I don't think they have very high end depth behind their frontline players.

That's what we said when Sean Lee got hurt last year.

Comment

Girls a solid football team, the thing that really bothers me is they get the benefit of the doubt on every damn official call. That game changed on a bogus intentional grounding. Put the Giants from a 4th and 1 in plus territory to a 4th and 11. It was a 7-7 game at that point. After that the Boys took over the game. Now the Giants are not a very good team and the outcome would most likely have been the same. But it just grinds my gears that the Girls get all those calls that go their way every time. Kind of like the fumble that wasn't but was when we went down their last year
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                Girls a solid football team, the thing that really bothers me is they get the benefit of the doubt on every damn official call. That game changed on a bogus intentional grounding. Put the Giants from a 4th and 1 in plus territory to a 4th and 11. It was a 7-7 game at that point. After that the Boys took over the game. Now the Giants are not a very good team and the outcome would most likely have been the same. But it just grinds my gears that the Girls get all those calls that go their way every time. Kind of like the fumble that wasn't but was when we went down their last year
                Yes, you're always playing 11 on 12 against them. I've got to admit that Dak played his ass off yesterday though.

Comment

The Giants D is pathetic. But Dak made some nice throws in that cushy dome thing

I like our flexibility on offense better than theirs. Collectively both offenses are stacked. I just like Wentz better than Dak and our 2 TEs are studs and let us do more creative things.

I like their D better. Deeper and better scheme. I miss Chris Long. Bennett was a stud last year. Losing Malik hurts. Barnett seems to only have one outside bend speed move. Not much depth after Graham and Fletch. I don't love how we use our safeties and I'd rather see more man coverage.

It's a tossup and will be fun to watch!

Comment

I am concerned about their O vs our D. In both games last year Dallas ran the ball very well. With improved WRs, Witten’s return and Jarwyn’s emergence, Dallas will be able to make passing plays off play action against us. Wentz will have to be very good to sustain drives against Dallas’s D and keep their offense off the field. Tough gig for us.
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Dak made some strides but did you see how why open the receivers were for the Cowboys? The Giants seem to have no clue! Also no pass rush for Gnats so hard to see if Dak is good as he was. But please Jerry pay him $35 million PLEASE!!!

Comment

Welcome back Rob!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          Welcome back Rob!
                          Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X