X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Cole's new hunting reality TV show starts tonight

http://www.camospace.com/blogs/513/1...-trent-cole-on

NFL Pro-Bowl Star Trent Cole on Blitz TV

LUVERNE, AL – NFL Pro-Bowl Star Trent Cole debuts his new reality TV show Blitz TV on the Pursuit Channel 3rd and 4th quarter 2011. Trent, along with other hosts Kyle Bors and Richie Elam, pursue their passion on an all-out hunting blitz across North America. Blitz TV airs Mondays at 4:30 p.m. EST and Thursdays 7:30 p.m. EST on Pursuit Channel 608 on Direct TV.

“We’re excited to be airing on the Pursuit Channel,” said Cole. “Pursuit’s ability to reach such a large portion of the outdoor market makes it a great place for us to call home.”

“We enjoy watching Trent play football, and I know we’ll enjoy watching him pursue his passion of hunting and fishing,” said Rusty Faulk, CEO of the Pursuit Channel. “It’s great to have Trent and the Blitz TV Staff on board with us here at the Pursuit Channel.”

NFL Pro-Bowl Star Trent Cole debuts his new reality TV show Blitz TV on the Pursuit Channel.

Blitz TV highlights hunting activities with shotgun, archery, crossbows and muzzleloaders.

“I just enjoy the outdoors,” said Cole, who was introduced to hunting by his stepfather, David Wilson, and uncle, Jerry Cole, while growing up in Greene County, Ohio. “When I’m on the football field, I get to chase quarterbacks, but this is me getting to chase big game and small game.”
    Blitz TV is produced by Cole Outdoor Productions. They take big game hunting to the extreme with over-the-shoulder camera action and state-of-the-art video animation. To learn more about Cole Outdoor Productions, go to www.coleoutdoors.com.

Pursuit Channel is the most widely distributed, pure hunting and fishing network. It is the only outdoor network delivered in satellite provider DIRECTV’s basic package, channels received by every subscriber regardless of their level of service. Pursuit Channel, through its Agency of Record – Performance One Media, has secured distribution across all 14 million DISH Network subscribers starting 2011.With a solid, growing portfolio of cable and high power TV stations in their stable as well, the network is on track to reach more than 40 million households in 2011.

For more information about Pursuit Channel shows, log onto www.pursuitchannel.com.

If I want to watch a hunting show i'll stick with the outdoor channel

Comment

Working...
    X