Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone.

May you all have an enjoyable time with loved ones this day as we celebrate our independence. God Bless.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Right back at ya Fresh. Carped Diem! Seize the day, enjoy the moment.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

And it's my Mom's birthday to boot! 84 today. And thanks to this site I bought a grill basket to do the veggies. Man are they good. Happy 4th guys!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Happy 4th everyone! And take a moment to thank those who fight and allow us to continue our independence.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Happy 4th,I know there are a bunch of vets on this site. Thank You ! I was lucky to serve without conflict ,those who actually went to war are held in the highest regard by this fellow.Enjoy the day,hug a vet and let your family know you love em.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

God Bless America and all that the republic stands for!
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
            X