No announcement yet.

Dak asking for more $$ than Wentz got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dak asking for more $$ than Wentz got?

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...231537033.html

Prescott has grown very full of himself. I hope Jerrah pays the asshole what he's asking.

Comment

fuck that, Jerry you need to double it
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sorry but I don’t see what the big deal is here. He is asking for $2 million a year more than Wentz got. It’s the opening of negotiations and he is signing after Wentz. Of course he will ask for more. Was he expected to say ‘I’m not as good as him so I’ll take less’? In truth I thought he would be asking for a lot more than $2 million a year over Wentz’s deal.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We want crippling contracts for all these assholes.

Comment

Sorry, just don't give a damn.

Comment

Funny that the author trotted out how the Cowboy's QB coach has been working with Dak on his footwork and that the coach is a footwork "technician". The coach? Jon Kitna who never amounted to anything in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                Funny that the author trotted out how the Cowboy's QB coach has been working with Dak on his footwork and that the coach is a footwork "technician". The coach? Jon Kitna who never amounted to anything in his career.
                To be fair, that's how it goes with some players. Some are just better teachers than athletes. Would you rather have Doug Pederson under center or on the sidelines calling plays?

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                  But Kitna's footwork was always such beauty . The boys OC is just a few years removed from his playing days at Boise State. I am curious to see how he does since my guess is he will just stand around while Garrett and Mrs Jones do everything
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Pay the man...and break your salary cap (PLEASE!)

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      But Kitna's footwork was always such beauty . The boys OC is just a few years removed from his playing days at Boise State. I am curious to see how he does since my guess is he will just stand around while Garrett 'smiles, claps robotically and Mrs Jones works his strings'

Fixed!

Comment

Working...
                      X