Battle of the Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graham with a HUGE play and the defense picks up their play
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I’m ok with that. We give up early yardage. It’s just who we are.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

now don't play soft, bring the fucking heat
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wow. 3 and 7 they were giving us the run. Just hand it to
          sproles.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Rasul got away with one there

Comment

Dan Quinn is an asshole.

Comment

Falcons going 99 yards here. I just feel it.

Comment

Guess not. Man I’m
                  Negative.

Comment

so are we down to just Ertz at TE ?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      Luckily he is our best TE.

Comment

Well so much for the fast start......

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          What happened to Goedert?
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            Luckily he is our best TE.

Is Goedert hurt?

Comment

pregame crew said he went into the locker room prior to the game with an injury

Comment

Rotating a lot of guys upfront I feel like we might wear them down late.

Comment

Working...
                                X