Battle of the Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come out next series and just run the ball
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They have to run it. Got back to back 5 yard runs. Cmon Doug.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I have never once had a Coors in the shower, what shit beer. Just saying
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

bring the heat right over right tackle

Comment

Julio Jones is better than everybody else
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Not ready to play

NOT READY TO COACH EITHER

Comment

This team is overrated. I was all wrong.

Carson is an average NFL QB at best that we are now saddled with.

Comment

Jackson, Goedert, Jeffrey all out. Wentz looks awful. Kelce is 'out in the garden'. The secondary is at it's mediocre best. That's my Birds!

Comment

hold

Comment

It’s amazing how bad we can look.

Comment

I think Wentz is hurt. He got hit on the knee early in the game. I think he’s trying to tough it out but he’s just not right.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Why are they not running the ball? Wentz is stinking the place out. Gets a guy with 2 steps deep down the right side and throws the ball 5 yards out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            I think Wentz is hurt. He got hit on the knee early in the game. I think he’s trying to tough it out but he’s just not right.

Good point! Got nailed in the ribs as well.

Comment

Man Wentz is a bad luck guy

Comment

Josh has probably worked more with the other WRs.

Comment

Working...
                                X