No announcement yet.

LOST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still watching, but the thing w/ Lost is that i know for a FACT that the writers are just making all of this stuff up as they go along. They write their episodes not so much to advance the story as to introduce and develop new characters and to throw in as many "Oh WOW" moments as possible. All of these internet geeks who are trying to 'figure out' the story about all of this are wasting their time. Also, the creative people in charge of the show, if i remember correctly, are different than the guys that began the show, and to me that spells trouble.

Comment

I was wondering how there were NO threads on the finale, then I reread this one and realized no one cares.

Out of all the episodes I seen, it may have made up one full season, but I did watch the finale, with no expectations storywise, I just didnt want it to suck like Sopranos or Seinfeld.

I do find it funny how everyone is upset, you spent six years believing in a magic island, and your upset at the end b/c the island, was magic.

Comment

Wtf are you talking about. The Sopranos finale was awesome. I just rewatched all 6 seasons last month.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

In a related issue. Is anybody watching flash forward. my wife and i got hooked in. i heard it got cancelled but i hope they answer some questions because i know there is a book but i already have a huge stack of reading material to work through and no those aren't nudie magazines
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I gave up on Flash Forward. As for the LOST finale, I stuck with the show and really loved how it ended. They didn't answer all the questions but maybe that's good. It took me awhile for it to soak in.

Comment

Dammit, I really liked Flashforward. I have been reading Robert J Sawyer's books for a long time and that one was one of the best. The show and book arent really the same. They just took the same premise.

Comment

Working...
              X