Javon Walker - 2 | 18 | 0
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Re: #1 Wide Receiver Comparison

mmmmmmm..Boldin..........
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The only one that I was clamoring for was Larry Fitzgerald. I'm not a big Boldin fan for this offense.

It's tough to judge Roy Willams in that mess at Detroit, but I's still take him in a second.

You can keep Chad Johnson and Javon Walker. I'd rathe have Reggie Brown (yes I did say that)

Comment

Wouldn't Boldin have also meant we get Rosenshitz, pay out $10 mil/yr for a head case and probably lose both Lito and next year's first. An awfully big price for little or no improvement over DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Green With Envy
          The only one that I was clamoring for was Larry Fitzgerald. I'm not a big Boldin fan for this offense.

It's tough to judge Roy Willams in that mess at Detroit, but I's still take him in a second.

You can keep Chad Johnson and Javon Walker. I'd rathe have Reggie Brown (yes I did say that)

I agree 100%!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

BTW - There's no such thing as a #1 receiver.......
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Let's not forget.......

Owens 10 | 193 | 3
              Can't knock the TD figure, though 70 of those yards came on one play...for what he's getting paid, how much is that per catch?
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Dutchman
                Wouldn't Boldin have also meant we get Rosenshitz, ...
                AKA Mr. Lippshitz due to his constant case of verbal diarrhea?

Comment

Wouldn't Boldin have also meant we get Rosenshitz, pay out $10 mil/yr for a head case and probably lose both Lito and next year's first. An awfully big price for little or no improvement over DJ.

Please. DJ is playing great but Boldin is a much better receiver than DJ. You better believe that if we had Boldin on this team, our offense would be so much better. Have you seen him play? He's like a man amongst boys. I actually prefer him over Fitz.

Comment

I'm hoping they make a big push to sign Roy Williams in the offseason. Not only because he can help our team out a lot, but because I don't want him going to Dallas.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                      Please. DJ is playing great but Boldin is a much better receiver than DJ. You better believe that if we had Boldin on this team, our offense would be so much better. Have you seen him play? He's like a man amongst boys. I actually prefer him over Fitz.
                      Let's not get crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                        Let's not get crazy.

Well let me add "for value."

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                          Let's not get crazy.

Well let me add "for value."
                          that I can accept

Comment

Please. I've watched Boldin since his college career uip the road. I was for us drafting him when most of our know-it-all fans were telling me he was a slow lazy wannabee. He is a very good WR, never said he wasn't but, IMO he is not worth the price involved. Not for this team (and its improving stable of WRs) and this style of offense.

Comment

Working...
                            X