MNF Pittsburgh @ jax game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Pittsburgh @ jax game thread

I know some of you are still not watching football but this should be a pretty decent game.

Me? I'm rooting for Jax.... I think Blitz is rooting for Pittsburgh.

Let's go Reggie Williams, I need him to get 8 or more points so I can beat BP in fantasy.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Anyone know if the game will be on SOPcast, I'll be at work for most of the game.

Comment

For Phils fans unable to watch it's 8-2 Chic in the bottom of the 4th but the Phils have the bases loaded with 1 out and Hernandez up full count...
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Holy shit GRAND SLAM Jose Hernandez!! 8-6 game!!!

Comment

niiiiice. We need the Phils to win this week for our collective psyches.

Comment

Not much of a running game for Stillers so far...Roethlisberger reminds me a lot of Culpepper and DMac (really tough to bring those guys down)

Phils down 9-6, Utley on 1st with Conine batting in the 7th..........
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I hate Chris Berman.

Comment

What did he say, I have the game on mute, until 4:30 when my supervisor leaves. She's listening to Top40 Radio.

Comment

Oh i just hate him in general but the general hate combined with his talking about the highlights of the Giants-Eagles game made me hate him more.

Comment

Thiesman is such a smacked ass!!!

Comment

This game is BORRRRRING!

By the way, Jax looks pretty good huh?

Comment

Re: MNF Pittsburgh @ jax game thread

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                          I know some of you are still not watching football but this should be a pretty decent game.

Me? I'm rooting for Jax.... I think Blitz is rooting for Pittsburgh.

Jax did look pretty damn good. IMO Jax should have won by more then 9.

At least the weekend wasn't a total loss. The Vagiant coming back still stings though.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                          X