This Picture is Worth More than 1000 Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Picture is Worth More than 1000 Words

This picture says a lot. Sorry to bring this back up, but this game was painful.

Ooof
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

that thing has to be from the Carolina game.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
        that thing has to be from the Carolina game.
        You're probably right. This game still feels like that though.

Comment

I wasn't sad, I was (and still am actually) very mad and angry

red faced...pissed off.

no time for depression until we get eliminated

Comment

no fucking crying should be going on in a football game. jeezus, what a pussy.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

It wasn't that cold in philly was it?

I cried during the last minute of the Atlanta NFCCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose
                no fucking crying should be going on in a football game. jeezus, what a pussy.
                you need to get in touch with your emotions, it's ok. Really.
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I feel like dawk. Still ticked off and grumpy.

Most of my anger is towards Andy.
                  www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I am still not right. I'm dead serious. Last time I felt like this was in college on MNF when tom Hutton botched the snap vs Dallas in 1997. The loss + Giants getting a win + KEARSE + etc. Has me crapping water. Only when we are 4 and 1 will I be back to normal.
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                      not mine. Andy doesn't drop balls, not fall on fumbles, fumble at your own 30 when up 10 with 4 minutes left

nupe....I'm pissed at the players for failing to execute and put a game away

Comment

Great pic. I think I should make that my avatar until the next Gints game.....and revenge.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                          I am still not right. I'm dead serious. Last time I felt like this was in college on MNF when tom Hutton botched the snap vs Dallas in 1997. The loss + Giants getting a win + KEARSE + etc. Has me crapping water. Only when we are 4 and 1 will I be back to normal.
                          I went into this game expecting a tough battle. And, last week I thought that a loss would have been OK. Yet, I am more angry than I have been in years.

This was a Giants team that was totally beaten and abused. Their defense was winded and battered. Eli was getting pounded. Tiki was controlled better than ever.

The Eagles took their foot off the Giants neck, and they paid for it. All of those gifts that the Giants received were courtesy of the Eagles lack of basic execution and planning.

The McNabb interception against Dallas last year was frustrating. The Hutton fumble was gut-wrenching. But, this Giants game was a total team meltdown at once. Every player and coach out there is responsible. And that, is why I am still so damn pissed off.

And, they did all of this with so much on the line. I can understand it more if this was SFO or GB. But, it was the division rival Giants. And, the Eagles had a chance to end the 6 straight divisional losses.

As a result, I have one busted remote control and one badly bruised hand from punching a piece of plywood. I need therapy

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
                            Originally posted by saratoga
                            not mine. Andy doesn't drop balls, not fall on fumbles, fumble at your own 30 when up 10 with 4 minutes left

nupe....I'm pissed at the players for failing to execute and put a game away
                            All of those things grind on me too. But the coaching staff coached "not to lose" rather than going for the kill, esp. on O. The two running play calls when they only needed a yard were poor.
                            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                            X