Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money in the bank!

Eagles by -6

This will be a blowout. This has to be a blowout.

The Niners offense looks to be pretty damn good. With our CB situation that means trouble. I think they will attack us like the Vagiants did. How we handle that will determine if we go 2-1, or 1-2.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

They simply need to contain Gore in the running game. The Niners line is banged up and Alex Smith has not faced the pressure he is going to see this week. Challenge Alex Smith to beat us. I know we are down in the secondary but it doesn't matter. Stop Gore and we'll be fine.

Comment

The Niners offense is ok but nowhere near the offense of the Eagles or Giants. The Eagles shut down one of the most potent offenses until they had a collective brain fart.

There will not be a brain fart this time. I think they win by at least 2 TD's

Comment

If they lose to San Fran we're looking at another 6-10 season. Possibly worse. No way can they lose that game and take themselves seriously. San Fran is still a doormat and the Eagles should wipe their feet on them.

Comment

any upset in the next two weeks to either San Fran or GB, and this team is headed for 8-8 or worse.

i'm very pessimistic right now. i tried not to overreact Sunday and let a few days for it to sink in. but the more it sinks in, the worse it gets.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose

i'm very pessimistic right now. i tried not to overreact Sunday and let a few days for it to sink in. but the more it sinks in, the worse it gets.
              I feel the same way. I have no confidence in this team right now.

I really wouldn't be very suprised to watch the Niners come out and hand us our ass.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

We will not lose to the Niners. I have watched both niners games (had to) and while they have some decent weapons in the making they are still a very young team... their O looked good agasint Arizona and St Louis. They are not ready to compete with the big boys of the NFC East.

Don't worry about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                  I feel the same way. I have no confidence in this team right now.

I really wouldn't be very suprised to watch the Niners come out and hand us our ass.
                  I would be shocked. Shocked and appalled. A loss to the 49'ers would be devastating.

Comment

I won't be surprised if SF tries to come out with guns blazing, trying to land a kill shot quickly. Because I think that if the Eagles just play their game to their ability like they should, they should handle SF no problem at all, injuries or not.

Great avatar Swing, I'm tellin ya....................
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I would feel MUCH better about Sundays loss were it not for the injuries that were added to the insult. I think the Eagles showed they are "back" and should be able to compete with anyone in the first three quarters. We shall see I suppose...

Comment

I am not feeling real good about this game!

Antonio Bryant has good size and speed at WR . Battle is also 6'2'', with good speed. SF will try to match Bryant up with one with one of our midgets...Wynn or "HanzelandGretyl"...and if they can get that matchup, he can hurt us.

Comment

This will be a tough game.

Young hungry team, long flight, team seeking revenge (they said they thought Reid ran it up last year--he didn't but hey they'll use it), nice young HB, improving QB, weapon at WR in A. Bryant, blitzing scheme out of a 3-4 look.

I just want a solidly played game, get a W. period. No style points needed. No statements. Just a W.

People, be satisfied with a 20-17 type win. They will be up, we will be--I don't know what the mental state of the Birds will be !!!! Whatever, just a win and I'm good with it.

Comment

I'm surprised at all of the worry about this game. Obviously the loss Sunday was a tough one to swallow and it still stings. But I think this team is more of the team we saw through the first three quarters, not the one from the last quarter.

This core group and coaching staff have come back from NFC championship losses, been written off by many, but kept rebounding and finally go to the SB after three tries. I would be absolutely shocked if this team is pyschologically out of it because of the Giants game.

I'm not saying blow out, but I feel very confident we win this one fairly easy.
                            Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Just wanted to add, I think our secondary will be a little more serviceable this week. When Hood went out, it kind of threw a monkey wrench into things mid game. Something they obviously weren't prepared for.

Now JJ has time to game plan with this personel. I'm sure he will tweak things to where Wynn and/or Hanson aren't exposed too much.
                              Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Working...
                              X