No announcement yet.

Money in the bank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck it, I'm saying blowout. At least 4 TDs and 350+ yards from McNabb. Bucky and Westy combine for about 120 rush yards.

Defense hold the niners to 10 points. Theres also a good possibility that Alex Smith won't make through the game, especially if we go up big quick and they are forced to pass a lot.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

If Hood is able to play, and play up to his normal par, thatn I expect to win easily. If we have Hanson playing starting corner, that is an absolute bullseye on our defense that SF will be able to exploit. We stopped teh run game and short passing game last week by playing our safeties up close to the LOS. And I am sure they will want to do that again. But if we have to babysit our corners, we will have to pull back, and they will still probably be able to nickle and dime us to death. No Hood, and we are gonna be in for a dogfight.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
        If Hood is able to play, and play up to his normal par, thatn I expect to win easily. If we have Hanson playing starting corner, that is an absolute bullseye on our defense that SF will be able to exploit. We stopped teh run game and short passing game last week by playing our safeties up close to the LOS. And I am sure they will want to do that again. But if we have to babysit our corners, we will have to pull back, and they will still probably be able to nickle and dime us to death. No Hood, and we are gonna be in for a dogfight.
        Antonio Bryant is a good young WR but he isn't Plaxico Burress. Hansen was getting his first significant playing time against a guy who is 6'7...that's FIVE inches taller than Atonio Bryant. If Hood can't go, I'm sure the coaching staff will have Hansen better prepared for this week as well as some scheme changes to help cover up the weakness.

I'm actually more worried about Michael Lewis' play than Hansens. He really needs to pick up his game if we really are a deep playoff team. In two weeks he has been responsible for 3 TDs against; that shit has got to stop. Dawkins or Trotter really need to step up take the leadership role and get in his face and get him to pull his shit together.

Comment

I have no doubt that Trotter has already gotten in his grill.

As for Hanson, did you watch him on Sunday? His problems weren't simply is height, his footwork was HORRIBLE! All the receiver had to do was a stutter step and he was LOST!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            I have no doubt that Trotter has already gotten in his grill.

As for Hanson, did you watch him on Sunday? His problems weren't simply is height, his footwork was HORRIBLE! All the receiver had to do was a stutter step and he was LOST!
            In addition to the footwork, he had NO IDEA when the ball was in the air and where it was. I understand that priority #1 is to stay w/ the receiver, but you have to have SOME BALL AWARENESS or else what's the point?? He was playing a little scared it seemed, scared to give up the 'big' play.

Comment

I'm it was just nerves of having to be thrust right into his first significant NFL playing time and doing so lined up against a giant like Burress.

Also hopefully JJ, with a week to prepare, will be able to think up a scheme to protect him better.

Comment

I would say that if the Eagles D hits/pressures/sacks Smith all day, then we win easy. But they hits/pressures/sacks Sir Chuck 'n Duck and things didn't work out too well.

If that was just dumb luck, then we will win. But our secondary has me very nervous right now.
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                X