Entourage Season Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage Season Finale

Season finale thoughts? I loved how it ended and how things are up in the air. I'm also happy it will be back in early '07

Spoiler warning.....

I thought it was a great show until the ending. Come on, what kind of cliffhanger is that? We all know there's no way Ari parts ways with Vince. What? Are they going to be bitter enemies? No. By the 4th episode, Lloyd would have foudn Vince a great script somehow and then the crew and Ari will be partying in Vegas.

Comment

Vin - I agree that it's obvious it will be worked out but I love Vinny and his principles. Once Ari showed himself to be the same as everyone else - he changed his tune. I also like how he & "E" are on the same page.

Comment

I didn't exactly understand why Bob signed the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
          Cause he is an old dinosaur who doesn't understand what to do so he just listens to the last person that whispers in his ear. This time, Alan.

There were some classic lines by Ari in this episode: I've never cheated on my wife... but if you want to jerk me in my car, I'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            Originally posted by nyc_eagle
            Cause he is an old dinosaur who doesn't understand what to do so he just listens to the last person that whispers in his ear. This time, Alan.
            Alan didn't fire Dana until after Bob signed, right? I was a little confused on the sequence of events. Bob is just blabbering about "Oh that poor girl got fired. I signed the deal."

I'm guessing Bob went in and told Alan, "Dana said you aren't going to make this movie."

Alan says, "Yes, I am. Sign."

Bob signs. Alan fires Dana. Bob decides he's not cut out for Hollywood anymore.

Comment

[quote=nyc_eagle]
              Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              Originally posted by "nyc_eagle":8e662
              Alan didn't fire Dana until after Bob signed, right? I was a little confused on the sequence of events. Bob is just blabbering about "Oh that poor girl got fired. I signed the deal."

I'm guessing Bob went in and told Alan, "Dana said you aren't going to make this movie."

Alan says, "Yes, I am. Sign."

Bob signs. Alan fires Dana. Bob decides he's not cut out for Hollywood anymore.[/quote:8e662]

That's how I interpreted it as well.

Comment

I always think that "E" doesn't belong on the show. He has no "from the hood" credibility, speaks with a squeaky voice, and is about 4'8". There is no way any really hot girl (like his girlfriend whose name I can't remember) would find him attractive.

In short, I love the show (thought this was a good season), just don't think "E" belongs.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

E's the straight man to everyone else's weirdness. He's a good character for the show. Some might say he serves a purpose ....like Todd Pinkston...

What I don't understand is why he's the central character. (He gets top billing.) I'd rather see Jonny Drama or Ari as the central character.

Comment

Working...
                  X