Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds Restructure Alshon

Guarantee next season for a little relief
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I wonder why? Isn't anything that they don't use this year passed unto next year anyway? Maybe they plan on picking someone up?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Melvin Gordon?
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Maybe they want to redo another deal and bring some money forward? Howie is a magician!!
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

They can roll over money year to year. I think they are 25 million under now. So unless they redo more contracts, which they could. Then they will roll that over and use it next year.

Good deal for Alshon and for the Eagles.

I don’t think this means they are aquiring anyone else
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
          X