Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Starts Today Official GDT

E!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

G!!!!!

Comment

L!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

E!!!
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I think they are gonna be rusty as fuck and get off to a slow start. I hope I am wrong and they Hit Jackson long on the first play. How much hype would we add to the equation if we did ?

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Messiah is back Baby!!!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

S!!!

Eagles

38-13 Birds
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Let’s go mofo’s!!!! It’s time to get this show on the road!!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Holy shit. I can’t believe jay Gruden has been the skins coach for 6 years

Comment

Max protecting???

Comment

Flat. Always always flat.

Comment

New year same shit from Scwartz not a pass over 10 yards in the air on that drive. 80 yards and a TD . I can’t stand this guy as a coordinator
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                              X