• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teflon Bob Kraft

Judge: Kraft's prosecutors cannot use massage parlor video

May
    5/13/2019 5:49:08 PM
    |More
    A Florida judge has blocked prosecutors from using video that allegedly shows New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft engaging in paid sex at a massage parlor, the Associated Press reports.

Judge Leonard Hanser ruled Monday that Jupiter police did not follow proper procedures after installing the hidden cameras that secretly recorded Kraft visiting the Orchids of Asia Day Spa twice in January.

Hanser wrote that detectives did not do enough to minimize the invasion of privacy of customers who did not commit crimes.

Prosecutors argued during a recent hearing that the warrant obtained to install the cameras was legal and aimed at stopping a felony-level prostitution operation. They are expected to appeal.

The 77-year-old Kraft has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor solicitation of a prostitute.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Nothing sticks to moneys
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I agree cops have to follow the law but I also believe there might be a judge that has a new lifetime luxury suite in Foxborough.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I agree cops have to follow the law but I also believe there might be a judge that has a new lifetime luxury suite in Foxborough.
        Judge Leonard Hanser ruled Monday that Jupiter police did not follow proper procedures after installing the hidden cameras that secretly recorded Kraft visiting the Orchids of Asia Day Spa twice in January.

I guess that they didn't put up a sign that said "this call may be recorded for training purposes".
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Nothing sticks to moneys
          And when your attorney is from Harvard Law School and the prosecutor isn’t, you’re going to lose in court

Comment

My famous last words- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

And when your attorney is from Harvard Law School and the prosecutor isn’t, you’re going to lose in court

It could be a TV episode. Some harried, beaten down, overworked low end state's attorney shows up to present the case for low end prostitution sting and the defense has 12 pimped out high end Harvard attorneys wanting nothing more than to please their boss.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X