X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Scout Cookies!!

WooHoo!!

what's your favorite kind?

I had some last night. Very disappointing. They taste nothing like girl scouts.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

NONE OF THEM. I swear girl scouts are the spawns of satan.

thin mints, peanut butter patties
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Samoas
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Thin mints.

Comment

Used to have some good ones -- the newer ones all taste like crap.

Comment

Only the ones made from real girl scouts.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Girl Scout cookies are older, that's why you gotta eat Brownies.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman
                  Girl Scout cookies are older, that's why you gotta eat Brownies.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight...that's gross!

Comment

Nice to know that I'm not the only sick-minded MF'er here.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Hell Fresh I'm honored to be a Sick MFer. It took 43 years to reach this level.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Thin Mints, Samoas, uh...I guess all of them!

Comment

Working...
                        X