Stevemc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevemc

Steve, i know you're a Lafayette alum and i thought i'd let you know that everyone's favorite 6'-10" white guy w/ no inside game whatsoever is getting married this weekend. This Saturday in Easton at the Morgan Hill Golf Club.

Tonight a bunch of us will be getting together at the College Hill Tavern and getting hammered. I'll tell Geoff you send your regards.

Re: Stevemc

very cool Swing - send my best. I'm hoping to get up to Lafayette this summer with the kids. Wonder if the CHT burger is as good as I remember. Probably not.

Comment

Not sure about the burger but the Wawa across the street makes an outstanding hoagie at 2:00am.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
        Not sure about the burger but the Wawa across the street makes an outstanding hoagie at 2:00am.

They use to make an awesome midnight cheesesteak too before they took out the grill!

Comment

Chilli Cheese dogs, two for $1 were my downfall.

Does CHT still have the bad wooden paneling?

Comment

I don't think the CHT has ever undergone any renovations whatsoever.

But a good time was had by all, and watching Kobe take one on the chin was a nice little bonus.

Comment

I don't think the CHT has ever undergone any renovations whatsoever.

But a good time was had by all, and watching Kobe take one on the chin was a nice little bonus.
              If his chin is below his waist.

Last night's debacle hit him right in GONADS. Should make LA talk radio amusing to say the least.

Comment

Comment

Comment

nice pics Swing. Thanks for sharing. Geoff married up for sure! Was the wedding on-campus? Looks like it.

Comment

Ceremony was on campus in the non-air conditioned chapel.

Comment

Ceremony was on campus in the non-air conditioned chapel.

I'm sure you could see the sweat glistening off both yours and Geoff's noggins!

Comment

Swing what the hell are you doing posting pictures of a wedding on the site? We don't want wedding pictures on here. We want to see the honeymoon shots!!!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                            Swing what the hell are you doing posting pictures of a wedding on the site? We don't want wedding pictures on here. We want to see the honeymoon shots!!!
                            And photoshop out the dude.

Comment

Working...
                            X