No announcement yet.

Skins or Boys this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I want the 'Skins...to.....errggggg, I just can't get my fingers to type it. I live outside Washington. A 'Skins victory over Dallas might make it just unbearable. It was pretty funny when Dallas beat them 13 times in a row or whatever that was.
    "Yes, I was hit. It was actually a pickle jar. Inside the jar was a fetus. It was a pig fetus, not a human fetus like the one in Philadelphia.. and fortunately it didn't shatter, like in Philadelphia." -- Referee Pitman, on reffing an Eagles game

Comment

Easy choice for me! Dallas is the sports team I hate more than any other in the known universe.

My hatred for all things Dallas started with the assassination of Jack Kennedy and grew geometrically when the arrogant puss sacks assumed the mantle of "America's Team".

From a strategic perspective, I would also want Dallas to lose for 2 reasons:

1 - Dallas has the potential to be the stronger of the 2 over the course of the season, so any loss for them benitfits the Birds.

2 - Another loss elevates the QB controversy in Dallas and brings ever closer the inevitable meltdown by "Numbnuts".

FUCK DALLAS

FLY EAGLES FLY

Comment

I want Dallas to DOMINATE the game. I want them to be up 13-0 like last year, and having shut down the Redskins, I want Washington to throw a bullet to Moss and get it to 13-7 three minutes before it ends. In the next series, I want Bledsoe to throw an INT while going for Glenn while ignoring TO that would be open, which will be returned for the game-winning TD and then TO will explode on Drew.

At least that way the Redskins won't think they have a good team, and the Boys will be 0-2. And things will be funny eitherway.
        "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Originally posted by fanofthegame76
          I want Dallas to DOMINATE the game. I want them to be up 13-0 like last year, and having shut down the Redskins, I want Washington to throw a bullet to Moss and get it to 13-7 three minutes before it ends. In the next series, I want Bledsoe to throw an INT while going for Glenn while ignoring TO that would be open, which will be returned for the game-winning TD and then TO will explode on Drew.

At least that way the Redskins won't think they have a good team, and the Boys will be 0-2. And things will be funny eitherway.
          I like your scenario!!

The only way to improve on it would be a generous scattering of season-ending............................................ ...............bouts of projectile diahhrea? (I was thinking of something else, but that would be wrong!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by fanofthegame76

Not bad. In cases like this, I also root for teams to score by driving down the field on a series of penalties. That way, the offense doesn't really earn anything, and the defense clearly should be embarrassed.
            "Yes, I was hit. It was actually a pickle jar. Inside the jar was a fetus. It was a pig fetus, not a human fetus like the one in Philadelphia.. and fortunately it didn't shatter, like in Philadelphia." -- Referee Pitman, on reffing an Eagles game

Comment

hate em both. But since TO plays for the Boys...

Go Skins

and may Taylor knock the snot out of TO

Comment

I'd like to see a truly inept game by both sides, with Taylor cheap-shotting T-who (who'd be seething at Bledsoe, who keeps throwing to Witten and Glenn in critical moments) with Vanderjagt missing a FG by a mile that could've won the game in regulation.

In the OT, I'd like to see a blitz make Bledsoe rush a throw on 3rd down......T-who bobbles the pass and it results instead in an INT by Taylor. John Hall makes up for his missed FG last week, and wins the game for the Skins. The Dallas fans chant "Ro-mo! Ro-mo! Ro-mo!" as the Cowgirls start 0-2.
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
                  Is it possible for both of them to lose?
                  I hope so.

Comment

I hope the Skins get dusted, by anybody and everyone. I respect Parcells, and there is not one thing I respect about the Skins. Besides at 0-2 the Extreme Skins board might be a fun place to hang out.
                    Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Working...
                    X