March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
    Nova looked Great & The Big Ragu was en fuego! Quite a year for Philly Sports with the Eagles and now Nova having a Parade. Well Done Lads!
    Nova beat them like a redheaded stepchild! They left no doubt who was the best team in the country with all double digit wins in the tournament.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I wonder how Tom Brady felt last night. Take that you little bitch!

Comment

To me the surprise was that it took Nova awhile to get into the flow of the game. Early on they were struggling to get a good shot and then they were missing them for awhile when they did get good looks. Once DD came in he was able to hit a couple and then it kind of lit up.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          To me the surprise was that it took Nova awhile to get into the flow of the game. Early on they were struggling to get a good shot and then they were missing them for awhile when they did get good looks. Once DD came in he was able to hit a couple and then it kind of lit up.
          The few games that I saw Nova play this year he didn't look that strong. He was uneal last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            The few games that I saw Nova play this year he didn't look that strong. He was uneal last night.
            If you’re great in the most important game- that’s enough.

Comment

1st time EVER that the SB and NCAA trophies reside in the same city-----EVER!

Comment

That surprises me 60. I've also only seen a handful of their games during the year and then, of course the tourney games. But he always looked good to me. I always thought he was as good as one or two of their starters. But again I can't say for sure since I haven't seen as much as some
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  That surprises me 60. I've also only seen a handful of their games during the year and then, of course the tourney games. But he always looked good to me. I always thought he was as good as one or two of their starters. But again I can't say for sure since I haven't seen as much as some
                  He sure looked good last night! It was just this one game that I watched where he just kept screwing up and kept turning it over. Of course I had money on the game so I was getting pissed off lol. I remember saying to take him the heck out of the game. It's not that important now anyway.

Comment

I see that The Parade is today. Any details would be much appreciated.
                    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

The parade went right by my office, so I stepped out for a few minutes to see. Not 1/2 as many people as there were in 2016, but still a nice crowd. Could fans actually be jaded with all their success?

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                        The parade went right by my office, so I stepped out for a few minutes to see. Not 1/2 as many people as there were in 2016, but still a nice crowd. Could fans actually be jaded with all their success?
                        Nah, they're just paraded out

Comment

Working...
                        X