X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest on the Bennett mess

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...s-tim-jernigan
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

So no video evidence. Now we are in a he said she said. I have got to wonder why the local DA was so quick to press charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
      So no video evidence. Now we are in a he said she said. I have got to wonder why the local DA was so quick to press charges.
      Probably because the security guard told everyone who would listen that Bennett injured her and it’s Texas and DA’s are elected not hired.

I have become very skeptical of DAs when the charges seem iffy since the Duke Lacrosse scandal
      Last edited by WCPhan; 06-27-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
        Probably because the security guard told everyone who would listen that Bennett injured her and it’s Texas and DA’s are elected not hired.

I have become very skeptical of DAs when the charges seem iffy since the Duke Lacrosse scandal
        Not the same thing really WC. The Duke thing was some hooker who decided to lie about being raped. Not the best witness in the world. That didn't stop that blowhole Nancy Grace though. What a bitch she is.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Not the same thing really WC. The Duke thing was some hooker who decided to lie about being raped. Not the best witness in the world. That didn't stop that blowhole Nancy Grace though. What a bitch she is.
          She’s as big a tabloid scumbag as there is- she still has never recanted her opinion that all the players should be in prison even the the DA is in jail and all the accused got big settlements from Duke and the state of NC

Comment

Working...
          X